Friday, June 19, 2009

Reviews Coming This Weekend

This week the calls and emails were coming in asking, "Where are the reviews from the Pizza Quest Missions?" Sorry... I've been overwhelmed.

Plus, having my Facebook account disabled for five days because I was adding too many friend requests for my mafia family in Mafia Wars did not help. I couldn't get to the Facebook Group to admin the last event.

Things are back to normal and I'm adding more info to help those who want to join us. I'll be picking out a specific place to meet. I'll also have two backup locations, just in case something does not work out at the primary location.

MAPS

I'll be posting maps to each event to the blog, too. That should make it easy for everyone to find us.

I promise, the reviews will be coming this weekend.

Posted by Roger Blazic












Join my mafia

No comments:

Post a Comment